Become a member to get the special pricing of $122.36.
Error, you must choose a size.
The 2022 Queensland Maroons Indigenous Jersey is a celebration of pride.
"The two cultures together, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander. The water meeting the land and both community connections. Weapons for battle are also used for hunting. Crosshatching is in both , for weaving and for items that provide for our people. We battle for the State, as we battle for our "country" and share the battle with our Non-Indigenous people who have pride in their country as well ."
- Elaine Chambers (artist)
The Jersey features a tribute to 1982 Queensland Maroons Coach, Indigenous trailblazer Arthur Beetson, who led the Maroons to victory in the first ever three-match State of Origin series.
Produced and designed by PUMA, this 100% polyester jersey uses structured fabric ensuring it can withstand the most intense Origin battles, but still remain lightweight for a comfortable fit in all conditions.
Additional features of the 2022 Queensland Maroons Indigenous jersey include:
- Laser badged Queensland Maroons shield
- Sublimated artwork designed by Indigenous artist Elaine Chambers
- Sublimated logos from PUMA, Shell V Power, Auswide Bank and National Indigenous Culinary Institute
- Tribute to 1982 Head Coach Arthur Beetson sublimated on right shoulder
- 'United in Maroon' sublimated inside the neckline
Error, check that the email address is a valid email
You have successfully subscribed to this stock notification for
Product Stock Notification
To be notified when a product is back in stock, select it below and enter your email address: