Returns and exchanges
Item not quite right?
We want to make sure that you’re happy with your item(s), so we will gladly exchange or refund your purchase if they’re not quite right. Please follow the steps below to process your return.
Make sure your return meets our requirements:
- Returning within 30 days.
- Item is unused and unworn.
- Tags attached and packaging intact.
- Your item is not personalised. Personalised orders cannot be returned unless item is faulty.
Let us know a bit more about why you’re returning the item, and what you’d like us to do by filling out our Returns Form. Please make sure to include this with the item(s) that are being returned so that you don’t incur any processing delays.Download the Returns Form
Send your return to:
Maroons Shop Online Returns
9–15 Vision Street
Dandenong South VIC 3175.
Please allow up to 14 business days for your refund to be processed.
Maroons Shop reserves the right to deny a return or exchange if the above conditions are not met.
p: 07 3367 6286
Unless goods are faulty or have a major defect problem (see below) the following will apply:
- If items are returned after our 30 days return policy, we will not be able to accept your return.
- Personalised items are final and cannot be exchanged or refunded under any circumstances.
- We do not offer refunds on memorabilia or online auction items as these purchases are final once payment has been made.
- A full priced item may be exchanged for an alternative size of the same garment or for an item that is of equal or less dollar value – subject to size and stock availability.
- All sale items are final. These purchases are non-refundable and not valid for exchange under any circumstances.
- Due to sanitary reasons, swimwear cannot be returned under any circumstances.
- Bundle offers – all items that form the bundle must also be returned together in order for a return or exchange to be processed.
- Gift cards & promotion codes – once a certain dollar value is either partially or completely redeemed, the value cannot be returned under any circumstances.
We aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality. If you have received an item with a defect, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: You must provide a photo showing the fault, defect or issue. It may be necessary to send the goods back to us for assessment to determine next steps.